Friday, March 27, 2009

Damn Sad~~~

Since 2.30pm I started be upset, because my result just get pass only. I know what is my problem, I know why I can't get good result and I know why other people result is better than me.   Everytime last minute I just wanted to do revision, last minute did assignment, last minute asked for consultation, and last minute did everything.  The reason why I did all the things last minute, because I am a lazy girl. For others people lazy is not a reason, it just I don't want to put effort in my study. I feel very sad that I was wasted so much money for the study fees, but I cant get good result as well. I don't have motivation, I need my grandma to support me. Grandma so sorry, everytime I dissapointed you again and again, I am a useless grandchild.Grandma please forgive me.  Grandma I really don't know what to do, I just need you at my side forever. I love you grandma. 

No comments: